SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Marks Released – Check Yours!!
CLICK HERE to check your marks
CLICK HERE to check Write UP
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Marks Released by SSC today. SSC forwarded the result for the recruitment of Scientific Assistants in India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017 .
The Examination for Recruitment of Scientific Assistants in India Meteorological Department was conducted in the Computer Based Mode from 22.11.2017 to 25.11.2017. A total of 4,75,093 candidates had applied for the Examination, out of which 1,61,196 candidates actually appeared in the Examination.
- Category wise marks list of 1,61,183 candidates (excluding rejected/ debarred candidates) is as follows:-
|Number of Candidates||21,501||6,843||73,136||59,703||1,61,183||555||1,205|
- One (01) candidate having Roll No. 2201055808 has been debarred from the examinations of Staff Selection Commission. Result of this candidate has not been processed.
- Twelve (12) candidates of this examination were found changing login from one subject code to other during the conduct of the examination. As per the Notice dated 21.11.2017 of the Commission, their responses have not been evaluated. The Roll Nos. of these 12 candidates are as follows:-
- Candidates may check their marks on the following link from 13.02.2018 to 15.03.2018: http://188.8.131.52/imd2017_marks/ by using their Registration No./ Roll No. and Registration
- The Marks List of 1,61,183 candidates has been sent to India Meteorological Department, M/o Earth Sciences to conduct Document Verification and process the Final Result of the successful candidates keeping in view the number of
- All Court Cases/RTI Applications/Public Grievances related to Notice of the Examination, conduct of the Examination and preparation of Merit List will be handled by
- All Court Cases/RTI Applications/Public Grievances related to Scheme of Examination, Vacancies, Reservation, Document Verification, Final Result and allotment of candidates to various States/Offices etc. will be handled by India Meteorological