Dear Aspirants, today is the first day and first paper of SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Exam. The Exam will be conducted by SSC from 17th February to 22nd February 2018. SSCtube is providing Exam analysis of SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Paper-I (Quant), so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. The SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 is being held in online mode. So dear students, without much ado, let’s get straight to the detailed Exam analysis.
17.02.2018 to 21.02.2018:-
- Paper-I 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM &
- Paper-II 03:15 PM to 5:15 PM
- Paper-III -10:30 AM to 12:30 PM &
- Paper-IV – 03:15 PM to 5:15 PM
|English Language||Waiting for update|
|Overall||Will update later|
SSC CGL Tier-II Quant [10:30 AM To 12:30 PM]
In SSC CGL Tier-II Exam, Quantitative Aptitude was of difficult level. Most of the questions were very lengthy or very calculated and time demanding. Difficult level of Quantitative Aptitude was unexpected unlike previous years which is surely going to affect score gained by the candidates. Its direct impact is on the attempt of the number of questions and morale of the candidates which seem to be very down comparatively. Now, one must need to be precociously cautious regarding English Language Section.
There were 1 DI in the Exam:-
- In a triangle side AB= 5 Bc =8 Ac =√41 median through A is AD then find area of ABD
- A+B+AB =65 THEN A-B?
- Find the number between 1000 and 9999 which is divisible by 283
- Find the radius of sphere having surface area 3452cm square
- Two trains having speed _ km/h and _ km/h.If second train reaches destination late by 8 minutes than first one. Due to some technical failure on first train it now reaches destination late by 12 minutes.. find out the distance between the two station?
- A certain amount is divided into 3 people. X gets 2/7 of what Y gets and Y gets 4/9 of what Z gets.. then by how much amount more Z gets than A
- What is the number of months which amounts to Rs___ compounded semi annually at the rate of 20%
- If the ratio of curved surface area and total surface area of a cylinder is 2:1.. then find out the volume of the cylinder
- What is the rate of interest if the Simple interest is 8000 and the compound interest is 8164.. for two years.
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Level Of Difficulty|
|3||Time & Work||4-5||easy|
|4||Profit & Loss , Discount||9-10||easy-moderate|
|6||Time Speed Distance||4-5||easy|
|7||Interest (CI & SI)||4-5||moderate|
|10||Trigonometry , Height & Distance||6-7||easy-moderate|
|10||Height & Distance||3||easy-moderate|
|13||Mixture & Alligation||2-3||easy|