UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 Result Out !!
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the results of UPSSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2017. The written test was held on 18th August 2017 and interviews were conducted on 13th December 2017. In all, 637 candidates were successful.
The complete list of successful candidates is available on the official website of UPSC (click here).
It may be mentioned that out of 637 successful candidates, 316 candidates are from General category, 270 from the OBC, 36 from SCs and 15 from STs.
As per UPSC press note, various posts will be filled up based on ranks and preference of the candidates.
It may be mentioned that in 2016, out of 894 candidates who cleared the examination, 43 were Muslims which include 13 women. Nine had figured in the top 100.
- Join SSCtube Telegram Channel - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Telegram Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 17 Descriptive Preparation - Join Now
- Click Here fo SSC CGL 18 & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Test Series
- SSC CGL Tier 2: Take All India FREE LIVE MOCK for Quant & English
- Buy Typing Module for SSC CGL/CHSL - Click Here
- Click Here to check SSC CGL Mains Strategy for English Paper By SSCtube
- Buy SSC CGL Assistant Audit Officer Test Series (Recommended by Topper)
- Click here for IBPS PO 2017 Free Mock Test
- Click here for SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Test Series
- Read Topper's feedback for SSCtube Test Series