Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 239 Stenographer Posts: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Punjab & Haryana High Court has announced a notification for the recruitment of 239 Stenographer Grade III vacancies in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-12-2017 to 23-01-2018 at 11:59 PM for Step I, 27-01-2018 at 11:59 PM for Step II. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Punjab and Haryana High Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 239
Name of the Posts: Stenographer Grade III
Name of the Category:
1. General: 35 Posts
2. SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki): 53 Posts
3. SC of Punjab (Other SC): 42 Posts
4. BC/ OBC of Punjab: 27 Posts
5. PHC of Punjab: 20 Posts
6. ESM (Gen): 40 Posts
7. ESM (SC): 14 Posts
8. ESM (BC/ OBC): 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC of Punjab, BC/ OBC of Punjab as on 01-01-2017 & for more information refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree of Arts or Bachelor Degree of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject with must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for General & Reserved Category of other State , Rs.250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab, Rs.500/- for PHC of Punjab (General), Rs. 125/- for PHC of Punjab (SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM ) in the form of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 25-12-2017 to 23-01-2018 by 11:59 PM for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 27-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to the website www.sssc.gov.in
3. Click on Recruitments——–> Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) & click on it.
4. Read all the notification & click on Online Registration (Step-I).
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
7. Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
8. Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
9. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|Start Date to Apply Online||25-12-2017|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||23-01-2018 11:59 P.M|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-II||27-01-2018 11:59 PM|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||25-01-2018 (Within Banking Hours)|
|Last date for editing of applications||27-01-2018 11:59 PM|
For more details like vacancy details, mode of selection & other information click on the link given below….
- Join SSCtube Telegram Channel - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Telegram Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 17 Descriptive Preparation - Join Now
- Click Here fo SSC CGL 18 & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Test Series
- SSC CGL Tier 2: Take All India FREE LIVE MOCK for Quant & English
- Buy Typing Module for SSC CGL/CHSL - Click Here
- Click Here to check SSC CGL Mains Strategy for English Paper By SSCtube
- Buy SSC CGL Assistant Audit Officer Test Series (Recommended by Topper)
- Click here for IBPS PO 2017 Free Mock Test
- Click here for SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Test Series
- Read Topper's feedback for SSCtube Test Series