HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 282 Laboratory Attendant, Jr Lecture Asst & Other Posts: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 282 Laboratory Attendant, Junior Lecture Assistant, Tabla Player, Sub-Fire Officer, Fire Station Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-01-2018 to 22-01-2018 by 11:59 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
HSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 282
Name of the Posts:
1. Fire Station Officer: 10 Posts
2. Sub-Fire Officer: 26 Posts
3. Tabla Player: 23 Posts
4. Junior Lecture Assistant: 61 Posts
5. Laboratory Attendant: 162 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17-42 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor of Engineering (Fire)/ Graduate in Science with chemistry, Diploma in Fire Station officer’s and Instructors Course/ Graduate ship examination of the Institute of Fire Engineers/ have passed membership examination, Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education for Post 1, Graduation, Sub Fire Officer’s Course/ Graduate ship examination of the Institute of Fire Engineers/ have passed membership examination of the Institutions of Fire Engineers of United Kingdom, Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher qualification with Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License for Post 2, Diploma in Tabla with Knowledge of Hindi up to Middle standard for Post 3, Matric with science, Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric Standard or Higher education for Post 4, Matric with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or General Science with Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher education for Post 5 from a recognized University. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam/ Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35 for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 18/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only for Post 1 to 2, Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only for Post 3 to 5 through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc., No application fee for Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 01-01-2018 to 22-01-2018 by 11:59 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2018 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 24-01-2018 by 11:59 PM.
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, category & other information click on the link given below….
- Join SSCtube Telegram Channel - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Telegram Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 17 Descriptive Preparation - Join Now
- Click Here fo SSC CGL 18 & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Test Series
- SSC CGL Tier 2: Take All India FREE LIVE MOCK for Quant & English
- Buy Typing Module for SSC CGL/CHSL - Click Here
- Click Here to check SSC CGL Mains Strategy for English Paper By SSCtube
- Buy SSC CGL Assistant Audit Officer Test Series (Recommended by Topper)
- Click here for IBPS PO 2017 Free Mock Test
- Click here for SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Test Series
- Read Topper's feedback for SSCtube Test Series