SSC CGL – CPT Mandatory for CBEC Inspectors (RTI Reply)
In latest tentative vacancy update, SSC mentioned that CPT is not mandatory for CBEC Inspector Posts i.e. Excise Inspector, Preventive Officer & Examiners.
However, in Gazette Notification No. D.L. 33004/99 it was clearly mentioned that CPT is mandatory.
In recent RTI Reply form SSC. We’ve received the confirmation from SSC that CPT is mandatory for CBEC Inspector Posts.
So, if you are aiming for CBEC Inspector Posts and not prepared for CPT. Start preparing for it after Tier 2 & Tier 3 Exam.
- Join SSCtube Telegram Channel - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Telegram Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 2018/CHSL 2017 Preparation - Join Now
- Join SSCtube Facebook Group for CGL 17 Descriptive Preparation - Join Now
- Click Here fo SSC CGL 18 & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Test Series
- SSC CGL Tier 2: Take All India FREE LIVE MOCK for Quant & English
- Buy Typing Module for SSC CGL/CHSL - Click Here
- Click Here to check SSC CGL Mains Strategy for English Paper By SSCtube
- Buy SSC CGL Assistant Audit Officer Test Series (Recommended by Topper)
- Click here for IBPS PO 2017 Free Mock Test
- Click here for SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Test Series
- Read Topper's feedback for SSCtube Test Series