SSC MTS Exam Analysis 22 September 2017 (Morning Shift)
- Largest gland in a human body?
- Force changes which of the following (Speed, shape,, Direction )
- Who is the author of Unbreakable?
- Sachin played his last match in which stadium?
- Isotope differ in no.
- What is the full form of URL?
- No of bones in a human body?
- Famous Kushan ruler
- Difference between Chlorine atom and chloride ions?
- Air pollution affects which (living, nonliving, both, none)?
- In which year India became the first non-Arab country to recognize Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) as the sole representative of the Palestinian?
- Metal ion responsible for clotting of blood.
- If both buyer and seller exchange quantities it is called?
- 90 deg S denotes which circle?
- How many fundamental rights are there in Indian Constitution?
- Who was given Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2016 Award?