SSC CGL 2016 Strategy
Last 2 Weeks
In last 2 days, almost all regional SSC offices published admit cards with Date & City of Exam. Now, you know the date, shift and city of exam. But with the release of admit cards, pressure counter also started.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 Countdown
Starts from 17 Feb 2018
Many aspirants asked us what to do/how to prepare in last 14 days. We believe with smart strategy you can release this exam pressure and you will be able to give your 100% during exam
This time We’ll tell you the short and smart strategy to follow before 14 days of your exam.
ONLINE MOCK TEST
- If you haven’t subscribed any online mock test series now. This is the high time you must subscribe any online test series to make yourself adaptable to computer based exam.
- Take at least 1 Online Mock in every 3 days.
POST MOCK ANALYSIS
- After taking Mocks, analyse your performance. Check weak topics, questions where you consumed more time than required, silly mistakes you committed and topics still left to study.
REVISION of BOOKMARKED QUESTIONS
- In last 1 or 2 month you’ve encountered some questions in which you were lacking either in concept or solving approach. If you’ve bookmarked all those questions, start revising them.
REVISION of CONCEPTS & FORMULA
- Revise all those concepts, trick & formula written in your notebook and make a concise note of it.
REVISON of MISTAKES COMMITTED in ALL PREVIOUS MOCKS
- If you’ve solved mock in last 1 or 2 months, do revise the mistakes committed in those mocks. This will eliminate the chance of repeating the same mistakes again in real exam
Do not solve any new book.
Do not change your strategy to attempt question paper in last 14 days
Do not start attempting tough questions in maths/reasoning, just to show off among your peers. Remember SSC is the game of accuracy & speed. You have to maintain that to achieve success.
That’s it !!
ALL THE BEST