STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2015
Candidates shortlisted for appearing in Descriptive Paper
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2015 on 01.11.2015, 15.11.2015, 6.12.2015 & 20.12.2015 and re-exam on 23.07.2016 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks at various centres all over the country. 30,44,455 candidates appeared in the said Examination.
- Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for appearing for the Descriptive Paper and the cut off applied are as under:
List of Candidates qualified for Descriptive Paper
(Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 14,999
OBC, 1,710 SC and 320 ST candidates are provisionally qualifying at cut- off fixed for UR candidates subject to fulfilling other criteria for UR category).
- Analysis of the data in respect of the candidates who appeared in the examinations has revealed that 5792 candidates have appeared in this examination twice which is in contravention of the basic Rules of Examination. Out of these 5792 candidates, evaluation has been done in respect of 5539 candidates based on their last application of whom 334 candidates (Annex-I) have qualified in the examination. The result of these 334 candidates is being kept in abeyance till a final decision is taken by the Commission.
In respect of the remaining 253 candidates (out of 5792), the last application submitted by them could not be identified and hence their answer sheets have not been evaluated. Both the Roll Numbers of such candidates, as available with the Commission, are listed at Annex-II. These candidates are directed to establish immediate contact and not later than 5th August, 2016, with the concerned Regional Office in jurisdiction of which they appeared in the examination in reference to the last application submitted by them. While contacting the Regional Office they should ensure that they have all the requisite documents to prove their bonafides. In the event of any of these 253 candidates failing to clarify their position to the satisfaction of the respective Regional Office within the stipulated time i.e. by 5th August, 2016, their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Representations received from the candidates about answer keys placed on the website of the Commission have been carefully examined and answer keys modified wherever ne The modified answer keys were used for evaluation.
- It is important for the candidates belonging to reserved category for whom certain percentage of vacancies is reserved, as per the policy of the Government, to note that some of them may have been declared eligible for the descriptive paper for the specific category mentioned in the result. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact the respective Regional Offices of the Commission immediately in all such cases where they do not belong to the categories shown against their roll numbe
- Candidates may also note that in strict conformity with the instructions on the OMR answer sheet and in the Notice of the Examination:
i) Answer sheets with incorrect coding of any of the particulars have not been evaluated.
ii) The OMR answer sheet of those candidates found possessing mobiles phones & accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centers, whether in use or in switched off mode and in person or otherwise, in contravention contained in the Examination Notice have also not been evaluated.
- Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates, OMR Sheets and Final Answer Keys will be uploaded within 10 days on the Commission’s website – http://ssc.nic.in.
- Due to administrative reasons, the examinations held at one Venue at Kota Centre (Venue No.31) for the evening session of11.2015 and at one Venue at Ajmer Centre (Venue No. 50) for the morning session of
1.11.2015 are being re-conducted on 6.8.2016. Admission certificates for the candidates of these two venues have already been uploaded on the
web-site of the Northern Region of the Commission. The result of these
candidates will be declared on 10.8.2016.
- The Commission in conformity with para 12 of the Notice of Examination, has decided to conduct Paper-II of descriptive nature of 100 marks. This paper is tentatively scheduled to be held on
18.09.2016. A brief explanatory note on Paper-II would be hosted on the website of the Commission soon. The Admission Certificate for Paper-II would be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission shortly.