The constitution of India is an important topic for interview . A student appearing for a Civil job is expected to know all the important details about the constitution of his country . Below are the topics from which maximum questions are asked.
- No of members who signed Constitution.
- No of days it took to write the constitution.
- Date of adoption and implementation of Constitution.
- Ideas taken from different countries like provision of emergency from Germany, High court & Supreme Court concept from USA.
- Understand in detail the preamble of our constitution
- Fundamental rights – Article numbers, which Articles/Rights are not suspended even during emergency.
- Fundamental Duties.
- You should know briefly about Schedules and Parts. Like Part 1 deals with “the Union and its territory”.
- Important articles like 370, emergency articles.
- Articles dealing with some north East states like Addition of Nagaland to India.
- Important Amendments to our constitution.
- Important court cases involving interpretation of Constitution.
Things needed to be studied in detail from this section.
- Preamble : The meaning of each word in detail
- Fundamental Rights: Remembering precisely the article numbers can help but it can be left.
- Article 370(Kashmir issue and such articles)
- Important Amendments like RTE (right to education)